#AD This post contains affiliate links and Ilovejeans.com will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
White jeans can take you everywhere, to the chicest restaurants or hottest party.
When I wear my white Paige Cindy Crop Jeans I know it’s going to be a good night as I feel great in them.
Everyone can wear white jeans, you just need to know what’s the best style for your body shape before you indulge in the great white jean. Make this an investment purchase, as you will probably only have one pair in your wardrobe so to ensure you get the best fit be prepared to pay a bit more if you can. Out-of-season sales are a fab place to bag a premium denim/designer pair for less. Head over to the sale website The Outnet and take a peek at what’s on offer!
Now, if you’ve had your colours analysed and white isn’t in your colour palate but an off white or cream is, then use this neutral as your white shade.
CHOOSE YOUR BODY SHAPE BELOW. CLICK WHEN YOU SEE THE JEAN FOR YOU!
If you’re a lady with ‘curves’ follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Go for a higher rise as this will elongate your body and banish a muffin top instantly. Not sure what rise you are, click here.
- If you are heavier on the hips the style for you is a kick flare, which’s slimming on the thigh and then kicks out into a flare at the knee. This will give balance to the widest area of your hips and lengthen the leg.
- If you have a slight curve then you can go for a slimmer leg shape. Roll the hem up to the ankle to lengthen your leg and to give you a cropped option.
- Yes, you can wear skinny jeans but make sure your front rise is high and your back rise gives good cover when you sit down.
CLICK + SHOP WHITE ‘CURVY’ JEANS BELOW
If you’re a lady with a fuller figure follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Look for jeans with no less than 2% Lycra ( stretch) for comfort.
- Ensure the fabric is not thin or see-through ( check to see if your underwear shows)
- Don’t forget to do the sitting test when trying them on. ( jeans need to be comfortable at all times).
- Make sure you get the perfect rise for your body shape as we are all different!
CLICK + SHOP WHITE ‘PLUS SIZE’ JEANS BELOW
If you’re a lady with an apple body shape follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Apple’s look for a mid to high rise and narrow leg shape to show off those slim legs!
- Look for white jeans with faux front pockets so as not to add bulk to an apple’s tummy area.
- Or ask the shop if they offer a tailoring service and have the front pockets removed so the pocket shape isn’t showing, this gives a clean smooth look to the jeans.
- A tummy tuck or waist slimming jean will give an Apple a svelte silhouette.
CLICK + SHOP WHITE JEANS FOR ‘APPLE’S’ BELOW
If you’re a petite lady follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Check out the selection of Petite clothing collections as they are scaled down for women 5’2 and under.
- Keep to a low to mid-rise jean so not to swamp your petite frame.
- There are lots of crop styles available this summer that maybe full length on a petite body shape.
CLICK + SHOP WHITE JEANS FOR ‘PETITE’ BELOW
If you’re a tall lady follow these simple rules when shopping for white jeans.
- Although you’re blessed with long legs, it can also be frustrating not to be able to buy jeans of the peg.
- Do your homework as to which brands/stores offer a longer leg 34 to 38 inch.
- Skinny jeans are always going to come up short but flares tend to have a longer length.
- Keep an eye for Supermodel collaborations with denim brands or designers such as Forever Karlie for Frame Denim, created for the long & leggy lady.
CLICK + SHOP ‘TALL’ WHITE JEANS BELOW
I hope this post has been helpful to you, please feel free to comment below as I’m happy to answer any denim dilemma!