The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is nearly here! Ok let me refresh your memory, every year Nordstrom have an anniversary sale and it comes in two parts. If you have the Nordstrom Credit Card you’ll get early access and you can shop from Thursday 12th! Quick apply for one here
Shopping Dates for your Diary:
#1: Early Access: Thursday, July 12 – Thursday, July 19
#2: Public Event: Friday, July 20 – Sunday, August 5
Isn’t it just another sale? NO, this is the sale of all sales, where you’ll get big savings on the NEW SEASON clothing, beauty and everything else Nordstrom stocks.
You would think that like all sales, you don’t really know what’s going to be reduced till the first day. BUT with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, they wet your taste buds by creating the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Product Catalog. This is where you can browse through and plan what your purchases will be.
Don’t forget you can purchase online ( don’t delay as it will be gone) and pick up in store which I think is the best way forward if you’re unsure about sizing.
So I’m just going to give you a little taster of the amount of discount you could be getting.
This FRAME Le slender straight leg jean is in the catalog at $260 down to $173.90 that’s a cool $86 off on a new season must-have style.
5 Denim Brands to Seek out in the Sale
- GOOD AMERICAN – I’m always singing their praise for Curvy body shapes.
- KUT FROM THE KLOTH – Have a great jean selection for Petite, Regular and Plus Size.
- FRAME DENIM – One of my favourite denim brands as the styles are staples to be re-worn.
- AG – Classic denim styling with up to the minute denim technology to hold and recover after wearing.
- PAIGE DENIM – Great for making your bum look pert and perky. Lovely Transcend fabric feels like cashmere!
Click here and view my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Hot Picks as and when they go on sale on Early Access, Thursday 12th July.
WARNING TO ALL SHOPPERS:
Unlike most sales, Nordstrom will change prices back up to the original retail price the day after the sale ends on 5th August if they haven’t sold out.
You snooze you lose! See you again on the 12th of July!