#AD This post contains affiliate links and Ilovejeans.com will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. I only recommend products or services I believe will be good for my readers.
This summer the flare jean comes into it’s own, seen on the SS15 catwalks, (see designers below) as a relaxed alternative to the boyfriend jean. Worn extra baggy, similar to 1930’s dust bowl workwear or cropped to show of your shoes, there’s a flare out there for all body shapes, here’s how…..
- Long & leggy can carry off the baggy extra long style, loving these White Sailor Flare Pants at Gucci.com.
- Petite go for the cropped look or ensure the flare isn’t too big, South Petite 1932 Kickflare.
- Curvy girls, head for a high waisted style with good stretch such as the Marrakesh bodycon flare.
- For an Apple body shape go for a flare with a mid-rise and a kick flare starting at below the knee to maximise on your slim legs, such as Paige Lou Lou Carson.
- Plus Size also go for a figure hugging flare, James Jeans Juliette Z Olefina trumpet leg flare gives you a classic flattering shape.
Off The SS15 Catwalk – Dare To Flare
Gucci SS15 Resort / Lacoste Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear
Chloë Sevigny for O.C. Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear/ Gucci SS15 Resort
Coach Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear / Ulla Johnson Spring 2015 Ready-to-Wear
CLICK & SLIDE THE LATEST FLARED JEANS
Photo: Mih Jeans The Flared Line Up, see the latest flares at Mih-Jeans.com