ilovejeans may earn a commission from the companies mentioned in this post, however I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers
Pictured out with her daughter, Heidi Klum looks every bit the stylish Mummy and it’s a welcome change to see her dressed down (and fully clothed)! She pairs denim cut off shorts over black denim jeans with a casual sweater, winter coat and gorgeous Louboutins for a quirky, laid back look.
Get the Look
1. Damsel in a dress Miranda Coat in black, £269. Tailoring sharpens up the casual look making it practical and chic.
2. BURBERRY BRIT Chambray shorts, £165 offer a more elegant take on classic denim shorts plus the loose cut and adjustable waist tab ensure a comfortable fit that is ideal to wear over tights or jeans like Heidi.
3. ASOS Hanky Hem Jumper In Fine Knit, £25. With a draped handkerchief hem, this lightweight knit will really show off slim legs.
4. SAINT LAURENT Low-rise skinny jeans, £255 – famous for their skinny jeans, the close cut are ideal for wearing beneath shorts.
5. CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN Flavavec 120 textured-leather boots, £995 – these really complete the ensemble and add an extra edge of luxe with a flash of the signature red soles. The thick heel makes them perfect for traversing city streets. Top marks for Heidi!
6. Astley Clarke 18-carat gold locket, £1,595 completes the outfit with a touch of subtle sparkle.
If you don’t want to opt for layering but would like to achieve a similar textured look, these J BRAND Minx Mid rise Skinny with Leather Piecing , now £319.82 provide the style solution. Spliced with black leather for an edgy contrast, this pair will instantly elevate your casual wardrobe to city-cool status.